admin's blog

Wed, 07/19/2017 - 15:02 admin

What level certification do I need?

Client expectations

I get more and more enquiries asking for quotes for very specific level certification translation:

1. I need a certified translation of my birth certificate for a 4th tier immigration visa to Canada.

2. Can you quote for a translation of my degree to support a PhD application at a British university?    

3. I want to open a bank account and have to provide translated past bank statements. What level of certified translation do I need and what will it cost?

Fri, 02/17/2017 - 20:10 admin

English Language Test for Permanent Residency or Citizenship

1st step – book your English language test

As a foreigner wanting to obtain UK permanent residency or British citizenship, you have to prove that you can speak and understand English. Even if you hold a post-graduate translating diploma from the Chartered Institute of Linguists and have worked as a professional English-German translator for 27 years, you still have to prove it in an English language test.